Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Dream... that will come true...


Okies, So here I receive another comment on my blog… a dearo fren of mine just said: “Hey dumbo... you never wrote since that day? HAHAHA”

Hey Jeena your comment just kindled a little fire in me. I don’t know till when will it last but here comes another one.

I read a blog about day dream one day and I thought I also wanted to pen it down. My dream; my day dream. I love to share it unlike others… I am not bothered if people find it amusing, I am not bothered if they say are you nuts… because I dream it everyday and I love to dream it. My dream leaves me happy and smiling.

Now what I am about to say is something that you will never believe. My Day dream is going to come true Yayyy… it won’t be a dream for me forever, this dream is what drives me. My best fren, my motivation, my amusement, my everything, this day dream is always with me.

I want to be a farmer. Knocked out knowing that I am a software professional; another nerd in the herd. Don’t be… because this is what I am when I spend time with me.

I will own fields somewhere in Uttaranchal, India. Why Uttaranachal… visit it once and you’ll have the answer. It’s the heaven of India. It has a freshness of its own u can smell it and you will fell in love with this place.

My dream even describes what I want to grow where I want to live. I dream of a home facing East (I love sun rise), with a field to its right and a field to its front. I might have a mango groove to its left and may be some other farmers field behind it. Rice and wheat will be my seasonal crops. I day dream to own cows and a horse. I will milk my cows every morning… thank them for being mother to us. I day dream of dusk riding on my horse staring at my fields and be proud... I day dream boasting and bragging about my fields about my crops... I day dream myself old coughing and smoking at the machan of my fields... I day dream of drinking water from a tube-well... I day dream of chasing cows and cattle from my fields… I day dream myself done with the day in my fields with a smell of sweat and mud in my clothes and I know the truth that MY Dream will come true as me being a farmer J

There is yet more to come my Dream #2… a school. Waiting for the fire to kindle again... Adios till 'en

8 comments:

Jeena said...

dork.... :)

deepa said...

Hey abhi..How about this title..A reverie of my sole bourn ??
Keep writing...

Abhijit said...

have you been watching "A River Runs Through It" again a lot, lately!??

Abhinav Agrawal said...

u remember tht one... river runs through it... lolzz but naah i havent been watchin it lately but i still so love it a lot

Abhinav Agrawal said...

A reverie of my soul bourn m impressed thats really a nice one... thanx

Anonymous said...

buddy who else calls you dumbo....except me!!! surprised.
well ur dreams are still in my mind...and i remember everything u used to say...engineer sahab..

urs tp

Swats said...

wow! beautiful
i hope all ur dreams come true some day :)
very few get to pursue their dreams..enjoy their work

Swats said...

AND
let them snigger, let them mock, let them ridicule...i so love ur i-dont-give-a-damn-attitude :)