Friday, February 15, 2008

Same old bastard...

A lotta people told me before I left home in Jul ’05 (to States)… you’ll come back a different person. I had no clue why people say this… may be based on experience or may be because it happens. I was always clueless on how to answer this question n all I could do was smile.

I recently visited home after ~3yrs and after two days my mom was like, " you are still the same careless fellow". I thought may be she was right. I met my school buddies they said you have changed, you are more sophisticated n mellow but as soon as I got drunk I had the same line… “Lets ride our bike to Nainital…” n all they could say was “you are still the same old Bastard”

Do people really change…? I dunno if I’ve changed.

6 comments:

Mr. Y said...

Oh so true man. It happened to me too when I was leaving for US of A... and when I was went back first time, every one said, you are the same.

I wonder when will I change?

Mr. Y said...

Sorry for the typo... this is what happens when you context switch.

This freaking thing should have an edit button to edit my own comment...I wonder when will it change??

Anonymous said...

he he...nice post...... - I AM

pooja said...

This very piece of urs left me nostalgic...as wen i came bak to india from UK after 2 nd half years, i received comments like these..."that pooja u r not at all changed"....
but i feel i am ...in a better way though....
yes, people do change...!!!
and as far as you are concerned...you are my best enemy...so wat difference it wud make if u change or not......heheeh..
cheers!!
safe.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie u are never going to change I can bet my life on that... it was awesome to spend time with you this vacation...

Stay the same
Love
R

Nidhi said...

As a person you may not have changed but may be a part of you can change. Like your likings, the way of reacting, thinking. In two years you might have matured more and might be some changes. Some Ppl totally changes wit change of place. Like its said jaisa desh waisa bhes. Some might be same ..