Friday, February 22, 2008

Taken for Granted...

Taken for granted…

I usually tend to do so… Do you?

Someone once quoted Being taken for granted can be a compliment. It means that you've become a comfortable, trusted element in another person's life.” But I hate when people take me for granted and even if I agree to them I would like to change my view from then.

Do you think that even a small victory can be taken for granted NO you want to celebrate the moment…!!!! So why take other things for granted. Someone’s flexibility doesn’t mean that he/she can be taken for granted…

2 comments:

pooja said...

yes true!!
u wrote my mind....
me feel like this sometimes....but i myself tend to do so(esp. i take my best friends for granted.....nd i can't help it.. :(

Jeena said...

you dumbo.. you take me for granted! but i love you so much! thanks for calling me last night... that shows you are my bestest buddy ever!