Saturday, March 15, 2008

First car or First Kiss... ?

Woke up this morning thinking of my first car…2001 Audi A4 2.8l Quattro. Yeah, that’s too much of an info to brag about but then its my space and I can :).


I think men are more likely to remember their first car as compared to their first kiss. The feeling of sitting behind the wheels of something that you own cannot be described. I am really bad with numbers and anniversaries but I still remember the date I bought it, the license plate number, and the day I freaking lost it.

Though I never named my car but I always considered it my girlfren my babe. I would have made love to her, I think I did lolzz. Though technically speaking it wasn’t my first car but yeah it definitely was the first I bought and I developed a powerful bond with her, the day I rested my foot on the pedal.

Its not that I don’t remember my first kiss I remember it just because it was a first kiss. All I can remember about it is that it was Vaseline flavored as this girl had some Vaseline on her lips.

Though my car had an aux and a CD player I still bought cassettes for it as it also had a cassette player. Who buys cassettes in 21st century? I vacuumed and waxed it every 10th day. It was never low on gas for the short duration I owned it… I never drove it rash but yeah I did a lot of speeding because she asked me to. I never dumped stuff carelessly in her.

Alas, that evening before X’mas I had an accident and I lost it. It was declared a total loss. I wish I had named her. I wish I could have saved her. I wish I could have spent more time with her. I had her for just 7 months. Let me name you: Jeannie… I miss you

7 comments:

Harshita Kamal Mehta said...

Come on!! I dnt agree here...first kiss can never get better than the first car...especially when it is laced with petroleum jelly to be crude...lol... :)

Abhinav Agrawal said...

lolzz thats wat I am saying...!!!

Gaurav said...

bahut sahi chotey!!
i can't comment on first kiss or first car as still waiting for the car man!!
:(

pooja said...

May God bless her soul!!!!

aww..aww....tht was touchy...

okk...cheer up now !!

Jeena said...

You're an idiot..

A car can never be your g/f! I'm goin to kick your ass the next time I see you!

Bharat said...

hmmm so sad to hear that..."Jeannie" was really smthng...btw i guess she gave her life for sme reason...

Cybele said...

Thanks for writing this.