Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Great Great America...?"

I read two interesting articles and now I have a question mark on my face. So the first article says Great America. The line that clicked me was "America’s greatness derives from its people and its ideas." and the second article reads No racism in presidential election. This made me realize that people in WV thinks that you are certainly a racist of you don't like Obama.





Thank God I dont have rights to vote else I'd have never known if I did the right thing as Russel Peters once said "Be a man, DO the right thing".

Great Great America...?

2 comments:

Harshita Kamal Mehta said...

Consider urself blessed, u did not land in this catch-22 situation of voting for the Prez nominations... :)

zirelda said...

Both of them have their own issues. No matter what we think. We've gone way off track of what this country was supposed to be all about. then again, seems the whole world is going crazy these days.