Thursday, May 15, 2008

Only Fools are Positive...

THE WORLD WANTS TO BE DECEIVED... THE POINT OF LIVING AND OF BEING AN OPTIMIST IS TO BE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT THE BEST IS YET TO COMEUstinov


The drive and belief, that the best is yet to come will make one think of what next to do. Moe Howard said once; “only fools are positive” and I could never dig the pith of it until I came across the lines from Ustinov. I think now I know what he meant.


Morning 9am still in bed…

MadamX : Do you still love me?

MisterZ: No I dont think so.

MadamX: Are you sure…

MisterZ: Positive...!!!

MadamX: Only fools are Positive…!!!

MisterZ: Yeah I am a fool and I am positive... I will love you again in the evening and you will be at the same place with me tonight and with the same question tomorrow morning "Kisses"


PS: I dont know who Ustinov is. Just came across the words from him randomly while browsing.

3 comments:

zirelda said...

The way I understand it is the best is right now.

Nice to meet you. Interesting fluff. :)

Gaurav said...

welcome back adding one more line 'murkh logon main gajab ka atmvishwas hota hai' kahin to para tha bahut pahle :)

Harshita Kamal Mehta said...

Yeah I can see that ;)