Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Clueless

Will think of a better title some other time...

  • Auto Insurance sends a letter of missing documents and raised premium
  • Health insurance sends a letter stating they are no more supporting the Therapist I was visiting and its out of network now
  • Auto loan company says that they cannot setup an auto-payment and I need to send a check every month
  • Citi cards send a letter that I missed payments and my APR has been raised
  • Car dealer sends a refund check that they couldn’t do the vehicle licensing and I need to do it myself.
  • Temporary registration expiring in next 3 days.
  • Celphone bill is $180… did I really consumed overtime on it.. God knows.
  • Project ship date is after 2 days and fellow colleague is sick.
  • Bought some stuff and left it at a coffee house and couldn’t find it back
I will be back in some days...

3 comments:

zirelda said...

All this in one day? Oh forevermore.....

Hope things get better soon for you.

Abhinav Agrawal said...

well.. i should say in a weeks time as i was not checking my snail mail. Damn it

zirelda said...

oops....