Tuesday, July 01, 2008

"...and she's buying the stairway to heaven" - Zeppelin's zepped it


Jimmy Page plucking those strings... John Bonham with that incredible energy on those parchments... John Paul that amazing repertoire of instruments at bass n keyboard... Robert Plant with those vocals... and together they ZEPPED it as LED ZEPPELIN's


"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run

There's still time to change the road you're on"
"Stairway to Heaven"

"Got not time for spreading roots, the time has come to be gone. And though our health we drank a thousand times, it's time to ramble on."
"Ramble On"

"If my wings should fail me, Lord, please meet me with another pair."
"In My Time of Dying"

"Oh, whatever that your days may bring, no use hiding in a corner, cause that won't change a thing."
"In the Evening"

"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
"The Battle of Evermore"

"Some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love.But I'll just keep on rollin' along with the grace of the Lord above"
"Heartbreaker"

"Everybody I know thinks they know me well, but they're never gonna know, cause I move like hell."
"What is and What Should Never Be"

1 comment:

zirelda said...

Good quotes. My favorite is from "Young Frankenstein" "Could be worse, could be raining."