Thursday, August 28, 2008

Anyways...

Yes Yes Yes I am grumpy...

Anyways, woke up; its rainin... gettin ready; out of shavin cream... kitchen cabinet; out of coffee... lookin for socks; all in laundry bag... at door steps; couldn't find my cigarettes... checked the cellphone; out of battery as I forgot to charge it(charger at work) and Wifi, bluetooth was on all night...

Anyways, I am out now and I hit the road... WTF the first signal on my way is red and this means all others throughout my way are goin to be red (they are timed)... half way through; roadblock... Damn this my Zune is out of sync all music expired

Anyways, forget it am at work now... inbox damn this; 7 unread e-mails all end with a question mark... trying to reply and this piece of shit is poping up restart now restart later... BASTARDS why do you have to send me windows updates every fuckin day... (dnt tell me to turn them off it takes 5 clicks)

Anyways, I step out for a coffee and I never imagined that someone could screw up my regular Americano and this new chef did... n i hate sorry when it comes with that innocent smile; DAMN her.

Anyways, back at my desk; machine restarted... coffee trashed... trying to work and here comes the meeting reminder... conference hall siting and waitin and the ofshore representative is late... S-of-a-B

Anyways, lunch hour I decide to work instead of eat and wat comes next... karmalab is down cant build anythin tappin my feet and i continue replyin e-mails

Anyways, evening... status updates... NEWS? change in schedule, resource crunch, feature request... BullShit I aint no ass gimme a break

Anyways, EOD gatherin my stuff walked to the car and drove to the gym.... gym garage what a moron I am forgot to carry my gym bag; time to go and eat somehwere...

Anyways, stopped at J J Mahoney's (my fav place, n i want to have a light moment). Grilled Salmon; "Sorry We r out of it sir"; Walnut green salad; " We r out of walnuts sir"; can I get a Guinness and french fries; "Sure u can"...... fuggers y dnt u freakin keep ur inventory up n runnin

Home sweet home... Fuck Fuck Fuck forgot to buy cigarettes, coffee n damn I left the phone charger at work.

Yes I am Grumpy n I have a Fugged up mood.

8 comments:

zirelda said...

What a horrible day! I don't blame you. I'd be grumpy too.

I absolutely hate days like that.

Harshita said...

Oh! That was a terrible day.

I am not too good myself, with days like these...So, I can understand how you feel...

Hope therez a beautiful tomorrow waiting around the corner :)

Swats said...

Lolzzz…it happens to the best of us..even cussing and cursing duzzent help ;-) ur post is very relatable..

Sometimes I kind of feel jinxed when things don’t work my way but I obviously bounce back 2 normalcy after a while..

Wishing u a better tomorrow ;-)

Sneha said...

Anybody would get mad at such things
happening.
Hope you are having a good day today.:)

Nidhi said...

Baap re.. so much happened in one day,...
hota hai. kabhi kabhi.. bad day.

i really loved the refined wrk.. Fuggers!!!!

Nidhi said...

Baap re.. so much happened in one day,...
hota hai. kabhi kabhi.. bad day.

i really loved the refined wrk.. Fuggers!!!!

I am said...

LOL, really bad day.. !! glad it got over..

Nidhi said...

good day sad day toh keeps coming every nw n then/. see i had a bed day too.. lol.. now today is better. m hope urs too.