Tuesday, September 23, 2008

She never comes in time...

....n always leave before she is supposed to. Given no option I have to step out of the bed at times... look for my flip flops in dark. What else can I do; helpless. Wishing I had a joint/bong at hands at this hour. I lit the same old cigarette and rummage through the contents of my fridge to find something to drink... alas the inventory ditch me too. I stand there in the patio shivering n cracking on that beer which I never kept in the fridge with rage n random thoughts flowing in the narrow alleys of my head. Do I need another jacket, how about shaving my head off, anyways I am never going to eat at the Chinese place again? I light up another cigarette and NewsWeek has Sarah Palin's coverage again in the third consecutive print.

Still waiting tapping feet... Ahh here you come
sweet SLEEP... i really craved for you. GoodNyte all

5 comments:

Sneha said...

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.:)

Harshita said...

Smoking is injurious to happiness. :)

Swats said...

A few hours of deep, uninterrupted sleep is all I crave for!
N yeah smoking never did anyone any good :D

zirelda said...

Sigh, you and me both.

Jeena said...

Sometimes sleep comes, sometimes sleep doesn't come...Sometimes you just gotta throw everything out of your mind and not think.. Then sleep will come...

Sometimes when you want it so bad it will not happen...

Don't shave your head.. Sarah Palin is stupid..Everyone is stupid... Thank God I am moving to Canada... I wonder what are the rules of being president there? Is there a president in Canada?