Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Daddy is Awesome…

So I have finally made up my mind to visit home. Its been a while and I am planning to visit home to celebrate Diwali, and my birthday with family.

Anyways I don’t remember when was the last time that I took a vacation with family at least not in last 7 yrs. So I laid a plan to take my folks to backwaters during my visit and stay in a boat n beaches for a 5-6 days, talk share n relax. Narrated my plan to dad and now, I am no more excited about this vacation.

Dad: Thats awesome. I thought last time you told me to take a stop over in Europe but I think it will be better if we could spend time together.

Agent A: Ohh yes, I thought so too.

Dad: So I will work on the itin and the miniature version is. Backwaters, Tirupati, Meenakshi Temple Madurai, Vivekanand temple Kanyakumari, and then back home.

Agent A: aaa ohh.

So leisure is no more in vacation, its just traveling and standing in queues. No No dont even think of telling me to suggest my plan to dad… the plans been laid as always the last words are from Dad :)

6 comments:

Harshita said...

As long as you are standing in lines with your family around you... its gonna be fun... ;) isn't it?

Wish you a beautiful holiday this time and hope you get some leisure time too...

And ofcourse all plans go the way Daddy says :)

Nidzzi said...

daddy ke aage face bana apne aap time dedenge.. m sure u wud want to share some tiem with family and does ur dad. dnt wrry i think u shud still go ahead with ur back water plans

http://gshanky.wordpress.com said...

backwater is fun and one day is more than enough their. Add 2 day one night stay in Munnar in ur itin. I suggest to start with Madurai->kanyakumari->Munnar->Alleppey backwaters->Tirupati(very far from Kerela :() u can stop over in Bangalore :) Dad is always right ;)

Deepika Gupta said...

Difficult situation!!! Really...

Sneha said...

May be mai bhi ghar per hou ess Diwali per.:)
Missing my folks too .:(

Renu said...

Lol:)..I also learned it only with experience that dont make the itenery with my choice when taking your children..their idea of vacation is totally different from ours:)

But you must tell them your choice, otherwise how they will know.

Now we do all these trips to Thirupati, Madurai etc..just me and my H and with the children..their choice rules:)

But back waters is a unique experience and very enjoyable and same can be said of Kanyakumari..its like statue of Liberty in NYC