Friday, May 22, 2009

A lil vent on a happy Fri

Started writing here with an intention to vent... with an intention to discover the creativity inside and with an intention to know the ability to play with a group of words, and several group of sentences. Never thought of how this blogger will change the perspective on how I think and how magically it will present new perspectives on all topics and help me in making a reasonable opinion. This place is where i dump all junk in my head.

...m tired of above line... "This is no food for thought" n now don't tell me that move on n find some better blog... similar posts have created such an inspirational mess of mesh that its never before the 11th strange blog that I find a good read.

how about a post that starts from the end... now since I have a conclusion that helps me in determining my title, n since i have a title I want to miss lead the reader in his ride towards the conclusion just to make it interesting. These are usually my fav reads... i love such read. But when the writer looses the track and fails to have that slightest mandatory connection between the head, the chest n the tail... its a shear waste of 600secs that leads me to an anger venting smoke break and another 600secs towards my death bed.

The more explicit and commonly used style that draws my attention is to-d-point from Title to tail. The expectation is well set at the title and I know what follows next. Naah that blissful feelin isnt that close ever... 'coz you are now slammed with an unreasonable quiver of hatred arrows... n that is another 600secs closer to death bed with a stinky stale smoke smelling breath n finger tips.

cannot deny that d best of most stories start with clear memoirs in middle and well ornamented at their start n end... but thats an art, one is born with and an attempt to achieve this leads to that comprehension that was scored 20/20 in English-I with an additional +5 for neatness n resulting in a log of wood completely wasted in the paper you used and finally adding carbon to the nature on a cold winter while roasting the sweet potato.

Anyways the good news is I graduated last weekend. Met some old friends. Its Friday. Its the payday. There is sun in Seattle. I had a great lunch. Tomorrow starts the long weekend. I am watching 'Tyson' tonight and 'Terminator' tomorrow. And my google reader has 5 starred great reads shared with me.

4 comments:

Sneha said...

Congratulations on you Graduations.:)
have a nice weekend.

Harshita said...

:)

Congratulations for your Graduation sirji...

Swats said...

Nice to hear frm u :)
Many congratulations!!

Nidzzi said...

good post. loved the last para abt clear memoirs in middle and well ornamented at their start n end... works welll everytime i guess.

good thing can be giving title related to it which is not exactly the thing.. like falling apart can be broken wings or broken necklace.
nw m nt sure wht m thinking is but u mean in the post..
i guess u talking abt art of writing a post or crappy me shud re read wht u have written.
congrates on graduation as i said earlier.
done with studies>> nw wht more craving??? well i m craving to learn html coding to design web
site and wanna learn guitar. :|
P.S. dnt forget to take my FB quizzi/