Wednesday, July 01, 2009

PETA: "People Eating Tasty Animals"

...or "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals"

whatever Obama's killing a fly bothered PETA so much that the losers run loose out of their den and they decided on sending him a bug catcher to save the fly. Well what makes me furious is them dicking around on useless matter.

I am a animal lover n my love for them has once gone to a extent that my mom had to tell me either I can live in the house or the 5 dogs that I once had at home (needless to say I stayed and they had to be moved to the farm). But this doesn't mean that I refrain from eating them. My choices rage from all sorts of seafood to the bizarre and rare alligator, bison, frog legs, moose, deer.

Pike place market is one of the most exciting and dynamic tourist spot in Seattle. Piroshky, Starbucks, Kells, Michou are just some places but the famous tourist attraction is those missile like flying fish artfully torpedoed from one set of skillful fingers to another. "Hali-BUT! Hali-BUT! Heyyyeee... Goin' right home! Goin' right home!" several men screech at the highest note... and the receiver neatly catches the fish between head n tail and wraps it in a sheet. People simply loved the activity so much that there actually are experts for it which give demonstration at various public gatherings.



Last week PETA came up with the most dumb argument they could present "did anyone ever think of the fish...?" apparently some people think that tossing a corpse is just on ethical and disrespect to the dead. OK but then there are 100 other things that we shouldn't be doing which we do. When asked for further reason to stop it they come up with their scientific studies of the pain a fish under goes after fulling out of water n blaah... If got balls go to a communist meat lovers nation and try to sympathies till you become their food.

As an old Poslish saying goes : Fish, to taste right, must swim three times - in water, in butter and in wine, and I am buying my next batch from pike place

3 comments:

Swats said...

U r very direct and straightfoward! I really admire tht about u, Abhinav.
Ur posts and comments r very from-the-heart..Good, bad, right, wrong-u really speak ur mind!

Cheers!

This is a sensitive topic..very debatable! tht way, the bags v women use are made of animal skin, fur, etc..even clothes..belts..I dont eat non veg, but i use these bags and dresses..

PS: I'd seen a horrible video..whre they tortured animals, burnt them, killed them ruthlessly..it was gross, inhuman, insensitive!

Chriz said...

yus cheers.. peta folks should be banished in china and in the jungles of africa..

Sneha said...

liked the video.:)