Thursday, January 07, 2010

Tickles from Seattle - 10

AgentA: Woah Woah Woah… that is some deal $87 for complete series of Seinfeld and I have $30 of coupons.  I have waited for it so long….

<amazon.com> <click> <login> <cardDetails><checkout> 

<waiting><24th Dec phone rings>

AgentA: Hey Di how ya doing…?

Di             : I love you so much… u remembered how much I  wanted this series. This is the best Xmas gift I’ve ever received. You know you are my favorite brother…

AgentA: huh..

Di             : Yeah the Seinfeld that you send me.

AgentA: Ahhh… THE SEINFELD you are welcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lesson learnt: Never get too excited on a deal… always check the shipping address as UPS doesn’t make mistakes… you might make someone real happy but may regret yourself

1 comment: